I was so happy with how these turned out. Especially with the delicious donut-hole-toppers. *YUM*
I got the cloud drink from Starbucks when it first came out and I was hooked. It is so good especially here in Florida where its pretty much always a perfect day for an iced coffee.
This drink is super easy to make and always makes for a great addition to parties or family get togethers.
- Make a pot of coffee with double the amount of coffee grounds – Let cool and pour over ice.
- Add a little of your favorite creamer if you wish
- Whip 2 cups of heavy cream, 2 tbsp of vanilla extract and 2 tsp of sugar until light and fluffy
- Spoon whipped mixture over the top of iced coffee
- Garnish with cute donut holes on appetizer sticks (or cinnamon if you prefer)